Early Childhood Music Programs
Little Keys Dates
August to September
- August 6 – September 17 (Mondays 10 AM)
- August 16 – September 20 (Thursdays 10 AM)
Performance: September 20th, 6:30 PM
October to November
- October 15 – November 26 (Mondays 10 AM)
- October 18 – November 29 (Thursdays 10 AM)
Performance: November 29, 6:30 PM
January to March
- Jan 14 – March 4 (Mondays 10 AM)
- Jan 31 – March 7 (Thursdays 10 AM)
Performance: March 7, 6:30 PM
April to May
- April 1 – May 6 (Mondays 10 AM)
- April 4 – May 9 (Thursdays 10 AM)
Performance: May 9, 6:30 PM
- $60/session for (1) six-week session + performance
- $50/session for (2) or more six-week sessions + performances
Bring a friend and you both receive a Little Keys T-Shirt!
Little Keys is designed for preschool attention spans. Singing, movement, instruments, visual aids, and props will all work toward the goal of preparing them for piano!
Our preschool class will focus on rhythms, tempo, fine motor skills, listening, and basic musical elements helping them develop a beginning education in music.
- Each session contains 6 classes (one class a week).
- At the end of the session, there will be a fun performance to show what our Little Keys have learned.
You can register online for Little Keys here
Christine is the fabulous creator and instructor of Little Keys! Here’s a little more about her:
Christine Jardine has loved music for as long as she can remember. Growing up in the Seattle area, her father was a piano technician and she loved seeing the gorgeous pianos coming in and out of their garage for work. At 6 years old she began taking piano lessons from Debbie Dean who taught her until she was 13. In 2000 she began attending BYU-Idaho as a music education major and received her Bachelors Degree in 2004.
Teaching music is one of her joys in life and she loves seeing students become aware of their own abilities and develop a love for music as well.
Christine is very excited to be teaching Little Keys and hopes that this program will help get little fingers excited to learn the piano someday!