Little Keys Preschool Program
Little Keys Dates
Little Keys Session 1
- Mondays (10:00 AM)-August 12-September 23
- Tuesday (4:00 PM)-August 13-September 24
- Thursday (10:00 AM)-August 22-September 26
Performance: September 26 at 6:30 PM
Little Keys Session 2
- Mondays (10:00 AM)-October 14-November 25
- Tuesday (4:00 PM)-October 15-November 19
- Thursday (10:00 AM)-October 17-November 21
Performance: November 21 at 6:30 PM
Little Keys Session 3
- Mondays (10:00 AM)-January 13-March 2
- Tuesday (4:00 PM)-January 14-March 3
- Thursday (10:00 AM)-January 30-March 5
Performance: March 5 at 6:30 PM
Little Keys Session 4
- Mondays (10:00 AM)-March 23-April 27
- Tuesday (4:00 PM)-March 24-April 28
- Thursday (10:00 AM)-March 26-April 30
Performance: April 30 at 6:30 PM
- $70/session for (1) six-week session + performance
- $60/session for (2) or more six-week sessions + performances
Little Keys is designed for preschool attention spans. Singing, movement, instruments, visual aids, and props will all work toward the goal of preparing them for piano!
Our preschool class will focus on rhythms, tempo, fine motor skills, listening, and basic musical elements helping them develop a beginning education in music.
- Each session contains 6 classes (one class a week).
- At the end of the session, there will be a fun performance to show what our Little Keys have learned.
You can register online for Little Keys here
Christine is the fabulous creator and instructor of Little Keys! Here’s a little more about her:
Christine Jardine has loved music for as long as she can remember. Growing up in the Seattle area, her father was a piano technician and she loved seeing the gorgeous pianos coming in and out of their garage for work. At 6 years old she began taking piano lessons from Debbie Dean who taught her until she was 13. In 2000 she began attending BYU-Idaho as a music education major and received her Bachelors Degree in 2004.
Teaching music is one of her joys in life and she loves seeing students become aware of their own abilities and develop a love for music as well.
Christine is very excited to be teaching Little Keys and hopes that this program will help get little fingers excited to learn the piano someday!